Name, Title and Address of Organization
Dear (Contact Person of Organization),
An Avon Fund-raiser is simple…
- When a group sells at least $1,500, their commission is 40%. Less than $1,500, the commission is 30%.
- The duration of the Fund-raiser event (i.e., one or two weeks) and the brochure or flyer to be used, is agreed upon up front.
- The cost of the brochures and any associated expenses will be estimated up front. The organization and the Avon Representative jointly determine how the expenses will be covered.
- Each customer will be charged a $.75 order-processing fee. Each participant is provided a brochure/flyer from which to take orders. Participants are provided with a collection envelope. Customers make their check out to the organization when they place their order with the participant.
- Each participant returns the order forms and money in the collection envelope to the contact person in charge at the school or organization.
- An Avon Representative collects the orders and 60% or 70% of the monies plus the $.75 customer order-processing fee, and orders the products from the local Avon distribution center.
- If the organization is tax exempt, Avon will need a copy of the organization’s tax-exempt certificate. If not, participants should collect appropriate tax.
- The products are delivered to the organization approximately two weeks from the time the orders are collected by the Avon Representative.
LET AVON HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION REACH IT’S FUND-RAISING GOALS!!!
I look forward to answering any questions you may have. Please free free to contact me at (phone number) for further assistance.
First and last name