As you start your AVON Business one of the things you need to do is follow up with your customers. This is something that is so important to your business. They always say that the FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW-UP and it truly is. In all the years that I have been in Avon, that is one of the most vital things I have done to increase my sales.
When I first started Avon I had only about 20 customers and it should of been real easy for me to call each person before I placed my order, but it wasn’t. I hated the phone and I had the mentality back then, that if I called my customer I would be bugging them for an order and I’m sure they don’t want to be bothered by me. That was actually the wrong thing to think. But I have to tell you, so many Representatives think that way (I wasn’t alone – and they still do). I am trying to help you out here. For a long time, I still felt that way, years into my business. I am very confident that I lost many orders and a lot of $$$ because of the way that I thought. I also thought that since I dropped off a brochure they were sure to call me if they needed something, wrong again! Continue reading →
Avon Recruiting Tips
Here are several ideas to help you with your recruiting efforts. Sometimes it gets difficult to think of ways to get the leads you want and need.
- Wear a name tag
- Wear Avon Products
- Look like you are having fun
- Don’t look bored
- Look Busy
START WITH A COMPLIMENT:
- Cute baby, how old?
- I like your purse, is it new?
- Nice dress, are you cold?
- Great coat, is it warm?
- WOW, Where did you get those shoes?
- I like your hair color, did you just get it done?
Continue reading →
40 Prospects in 4 Minutes for
Direct Sales Representatives
Are you staring at an empty customer list or lead box and wondering how to fill it? Here’s a quick way to jog your memory of friends and acquaintances you could invite to be customers or join your successful AVON/other Direct Sales business. It’s easier than you think.
But you’re probably thinking, “Why 40 prospects?” Typically, not everyone you invite will be open to being a customer or the AVON opportunity at first, so it’s important to invite more than you anticipate. Just don’t be disappointed if some prospects don’t bite right away. Sometimes an invited prospect doesn’t join, but perhaps she will respond to a future invitation. Or, even if she isn’t interested in earning and saving money (is there anyone like this?) you can ask her for a referral of a friend who would be, so make an index card for everyone you think of! Continue reading →
Money Management Tips For New Avon Representatives
Avon’s goal is for you to earn as much money as possible to reach your dreams and goals. As you begin your Avon business, you will establish credit, just like in any other business. With Avon, you will have a credit limit based on the information you provided when you were appointed as an Avon Representative. Continue reading →
9 Steps to Goal-Getting
by Zig Ziglar
These 9 steps will help you achieve your goals:
- Make the commitment to reach your goal. “One person with a commitment is worth a hundred who only have an interest.” – Mary Crowley
- Commit yourself to detailed accountability. Record your progress toward your goals every night, and list the six most important things you need to do the next day. Daily discipline is the key to reaching your goals.
- Build your life on a solid foundation of honesty, character, integrity, trust, love and loyalty. This foundation will give you an honest shot at reaching any goal you have set properly.
- Break down your goals, intermediate and long-range, into increments.
- Be prepared to change. You can’t control the weather, inflation, interest rates, Wall Street, etc. Change your decision to move toward a goal carefully – but be willing to change your direction to get there as conditions and circumstances demand.
- Share your “give-up” goals (i.e., give up smoking, being rude, procrastinating, being late, eating to much, etc.) with many people. Chances are excellent they’re going to encourage you.
- Become a team player. Remember, you can have everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
- See the reaching. Imagine yourself receiving that diploma, getting that job or promotion, making the speech, moving into the home of your dreams, achieving that weight-loss goal, etc.
- After accomplishing any goal, record it in your journal, planner or smartphone. Each time you reach a goal, your confidence will grow so that you can do bigger and better things.
Set those goals, achieve those goals and don’t ever give up! Hope this was helpful. Wishing you the best! Cindy
When I started with Avon 18 years ago (October 31, 1997) I was a stay-at-home mom. I just wanted to earn a some extra money to help my husband, get my make-up for free, gifts for my children and to be around other women. I never thought that I could really make any money with Avon until a former Manager told me that there was that opportunity. So I decided to grow my business, I started by growing my sales by increasing my customers, you can read about me here.
I feel I have done well over the years. When I started the Leadership Program (7 years after starting with Avon, yes, I was a slow starter) I thought that I would hit it big like a lot of the representatives have. What got me thinking about that was the Rich and Famous of Avon Video that Avon made years ago. I would watch that video over and over again studying these women that were on there and believing that I was going to reach the top also. I truly believed that. I have worked hard over the years, working events, fairs, parties, holding meetings, training’s and summer picnic’s, etc. anything I could think of to grow my business and have fun with my downline. I have even cold called people. When I did an event or fair I would build off the lead I would get, and grow that neighborhood, so I wouldn’t have to go into a neighborhood for just one person. I have grown my business in the sales and have been an Honor Society Member for many years now. I have found the sales to be easier than leadership because if you have set a goal of how much money you need to make every two weeks and you don’t make that goal, all you have to do is increase your customers. It is up to YOU and ONLY YOU. Continue reading →
Top 10 Reasons to Become an eRepresentative
- Customers would no longer feel stranded. Ever lose a customer because she moved away? Now you can still sell to her even if she is far away!
- Customers would have unlimited access to AVON.They can shop online with you at their convenience 24/7.
- Customers have more flexibility and choice in shopping and delivery options. With the gas crunch these days, it is a great opportunity to give customers the option to have their order shipped directly to their house!
- Representatives have more flexibility to manage their own time. Great online tools, such as customer invoices and an address book, saves time and effort so that you can be more efficient.
- Enhanced targeted communication through forwardable emails. Your online address book and professional email templates will allow you to send emails to a targeted group of customers.
- Easy to use interactive tools that allow you to engage customers in new ways! Start writing your own blog for customers to get to know you or add a badge or storefront to your Facebook page to reach new customers!
- Incremental recruitment opportunities. Send prospective representatives to the “Representative Opportunity” page of your personalized web site and build your Downline!
- Representatives have personalized online stores. You are given a professionally merchandized Online store, personalized with your photo (if you choose) and contact information.
- Representatives can go on vacation and still make money. Your Online store is always accessible so even when you are sitting on the beach or camping in the mountains, you are still open for business!
- Where else can you make money in your sleep?
More Reasons Why It Pays To Be An eRepresentative!
You know about the many benefits that come from being an eRepresentative…a personalized online store open 24/7, easy Customer Relationship Management tools and the opportunity to broaden you customer reach.
But did you also know that:
ALL Direct Delivery orders count towards your earnings level!
Representatives can achieve the next earnings level from a customer’s direct deliver order. That means that orders count toward:
- Order Size (earnings) at the close of a campaign, an order size analysis is completed and if qualified, an earnings adjustment will be calculated for Representative placed orders.
- Net Sales.
- Award Sales for PRP Recognition (sales level).
- Leadership Earnings and Bonuses (and District Commissionable Sales!)
- Direct Delivery customer orders will now accumulate in a campaign time frame and will count toward the Representative-placed campaign order(s).
- Credit will be given in the next campaign in the form of an Earnings Adjustment. This applies to PWP purchases and AVON.com purchases when customers enter the Representative’s phone number, so it applies to ALL Representatives, not just eRepresentatives.
Your earnings can be deposited directly into your bank account – faster and easier than ever!
If your Direct Delivery business starts to grow at a rate that exceeds your traditional AVON business, your additional earnings will be deposited directly into your account, no trip to the bank necessary!
- Your eSelling earnings must generate a credit balance of $25 or more on your Avon account.
- If your eSelling earnings credits exceed that amount of your credit balance, the deposit will only be made in the amount of the credit balance.
- Payments will be posted to your Avon account the 1st and 15th of each month in the amount of your eSelling earnings or the credit balance. Please allow 2 business days for your funds to be available in your bank account.