FLAWLESS FROM START TO FINISH
It’s easier than ever for you to look flawless all day
- Liquid: natural finish
- Cream-to-Powder: semi-matte finish
- Choose three shades to test along jawline. The one that blends best is the ideal shade.
- Ideal Flawless Liquid samples are available and can be used to color match Cream-to-Powder too.
Apply to lighten under-eye circles, take away redness around the nose and cover blemishes. Sticks are great for a quick fix and cremes work best on dark spots. Always blend with a concealer brush for a smooth, seamless finish.
- Creme: silky finish
- Stick: oil-free
- Choose a concealer one to two shades lighter than foundation.
- Pat or brush concealer on to the delicate eye area. (rubbing is a no-no!)
(3) HIGHLIGHT and BRONZE
- Powder: silky, luminous color
- Pearls: warm, natural glow
Achieve a soft, sculpted look with two bronzer shades:
- Darker shade to contour under the cheekbones.
- lighter shade to highlight cheekbones and all over.
- Powder: matte finish
- Creamy stick: dewy finish
- Dust on the “apples” of the cheeks.
- Apply lightly at temples to add balance.
- Use blush stick on lips for a touch of color.
For even, long-lasting natural finish, set makeup with colorless translucent powder. Go loose for sheer coverage; pressed for heavier touch-ups. Apply to the T-zone first, then all over for a long-lasting natural finish.
- Translucent is the “go-to” shade for all skin tones. It mattifies without adding extra texture or tint.