Every Avon Representative is required to place their Avon order on a certain day according to where you live and what district you are in unless you are on the Flexible Ordering Schedule. When you started Avon you should of been told what mailplan you are part of. Below you will find each mailplan schedule:
|2017 Campaign Selling Calendar|
|Mailplan 1 (orange)||Mailplan 6 (blue)|
|Mailplan 2 (red)||Mailplan 7 (brown)|
|Mailplan 3 (grey)||Mailplan 8 (Pink)|
|Mailplan 4 (purple)||Mailplan 9 (green)|
|Mailplan 5 (lime)||Mailplan 10 (yellow)|
|Trendsetter Mailplan (white)|
- Trendsetter Mailplan is 2 campaigns ahead of the national representative.
- All representatives that have their own mailplan need to place an order by 11:59 pm on their due date.
- Avon also expects you to Place and Pay for your order on-time EVERY campaign, so that you are considered an active representative.
Below is an example of 2017 Flexible Ordering Campaign Calendar:
Being on the Flexible Ordering Schedule means that you can provide better service for your customers. It’s simple and also convenient.
Here are the Benefits:
- Order when you are ready: Place your order anytime during the campaign opening date and 12 noon on the closing date. Do you have multiple orders? For each order submitted in your two-week window, you only play for the shipping cost, and there is never a late fee!
- Pocket you earnings sooner: Order earlier, get paid quicker, while making your customers happy!
- Get your customer’s favorites while they’re in stock: Order early in the campaign to be sure you get everything your customers ordered, especially hot items featured on Campaign Central.
- Customer Service they’ll love: Get orders into customers hands sooner – and maybe get an extra order!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.